Any marketer knows that in order to survive in the current competitive atmosphere, they need a smooth conversion funnel and robust digital marketing strategies. The sales funnel, or the conversion funnel is the most straightforward path that guides the users toward their destination and helps them convert into customers. If you want your users to move from the awareness stage to the purchase stage, you need sales funnel software.
In this article, we help you understand what a sales funnel is and introduce the ten best sales funnel tools that will help you be in charge of all of the stages users go through.
Note: WatchThemLive is behavior analytics software that helps you monitor your users’ buyer journeys and improve the sales funnel using session replays. Sign up here and snag your free plan!
What Is a Sales Funnel?
Before talking about funnel tracking software, you need to know what a sales funnel or conversion funnel is. A sales funnel is a marketing term that refers to the visual representation of the stages potential customers go through on their way to purchase.
Any typical marketing funnel usually has three steps: the top, the middle, and the bottom, but this may change based on a business’ sales model. Here is an example of the steps potential customers go through in an eCommerce website.
What Is a Sales Funnel Software?
Sales funnel software is a term that refers to tools that track, monitor, build and facilitate a business’ sales funnel. These sales funnel tools allow businesses to watch their buyer’s journey and gather actionable insight instead of relying on guesswork. These tools also facilitate this process by automating or creating assets such as sending follow-up emails or payment getaways.
Best Sales Funnel Software
Now that you know how important your sales funnel is, let’s see the best paid and free sales funnel software.
WatchThemLive is a behavior analytics tool that provides the best features to track and monitor buyers’ journeys. Monitoring users’ behavior is essential for building an effective sales funnel. Following users’ behavior allows you to identify users’ pain points, funnel leaks, favorite type of content, etc. WatchThemLive does this using several features:
Session replay software records visitors’ interactions with your site. Using this tool, you’re able to understand what annoys users. For example, a visitor comes down to the purchase stage but leaves after clicking the shipping button. After watching the replay of this user’s journey, you might find out that your shipping price is too high or it takes too much time to send the item. This way, you can find all of the users’ pain points and make a smooth, error-free sales funnel. Watch this video to learn how they work:
Heatmaps are visual representations of data. Sales funnels should always include content. With the help of heatmaps, you can understand which of your buttons are getting the most clicks. This way, you’re able to determine which one of your articles are getting the most clicks so you can create more of them and engage your customers widely.
- Free plan: ✅
- Paid plans: Start from $39/month.
What are you waiting for? Sign up and snag your FREE plan now!
GetResponse is an email marketing tool and sales funnel builder that automates sales funnel functions for businesses. GetResponse uses several features such as autoresponders, form builder, surveys, and landing pages to build your conversion funnel.
It also allows companies to promote and sell their products through GetResponse or integrate it with their current eCommerce platform, such as Shopify.
- Drip campaigns.
- Making automatic recommendations for upsells.
- Sending reminders and offers about abandoned carts.
- Sales funnel features are not included in the free plan.
- You can’t change the split test message template.
- The email automation structure is complex.
- Free trial (it doesn’t include the sales funnel feature): ✅
- Paid plans (including the sales funnels): Start from $54/month for 1,000 contacts.
Kartra helps you build your sales funnel using pre-designed templates for landing pages and check-out pages. It also includes a lead database (CRM), email marketing automation, live chat, opt-in forms, and video hosting.
- Getting started with Kartra is easy since they have a checklist option within their dashboard which takes you through each step.
- Surveys and quizzes.
- Tracking email click rates.
- Its integrations need a bit of a workaround.
- Free trial: They have a free trial for each plan; however, they cost $1 for 14 days.
- Paid plans (with 12,500 leads): Start from $199/month.
2. HubSpot Lead Management
HubSpot includes a robust set of marketing features for creating sales funnels, such as landing page templates, form builder, and email automation. HubSpot also offers a CRM tool to manage customer relationships.
- You can see where each customer is in the buyer journey, create lifecycle stages, and tag leads.
- Responsive customer support.
- Detailed reporting.
- You have to pay a lot if you need omnichannel marketing automation since this feature is very expensive.
- Free plan: ✅
- Paid plans: Start from $46/month.
Keap, formerly Infusion, is a cloud-based platform that supports CRM, marketing and email automation, form building, and creating surveys and landing pages. It also allows customers to book a meeting based on their own time schedule.
- Integration with 2,000 platforms such as Shopify and WordPress.
- Action-based segmentation.
- Subscriber management.
- If someone wants to use all of Keap’s potential, they’re going to need professional training from demos and customer support.
- Free plan: 14-day free trial
- Paid plans (with 1500 contacts): Start from $169/month.
ClickFunnels is one of the best sales funnel software programs suitable for big or small businesses with no coding skills. It helps companies build sales funnels using a landing page editor, upselling, payment collecting, marketing automation, and lead generating.
- They have a pop-up editor within the page editor that allows you to see how it will look when published.
- There’s a help button within the platform that takes you to the knowledge base or connects you to an agent.
- They have a “cookbook” feature that offers tutorials for beginners.
- Their templates are not so great.
- Free trial: ✅
- Paid plans: Start from $97/month.
Systeme.io allows businesses to build sales funnels using business automation, autoresponder, landing page builder, and dropshipping services.
- They offer an 11-page sales funnel template.
- Separate dashboards for marketing activities and affiliate marketing.
- Suitable for those looking to set up their own affiliate program.
- No third-party integration.
Free plan: ✅
Paid plans: Start from $27/month.
LeadPages is sales funnel software that allows businesses to create converting websites, landing pages, and alert bars. Their templates are fun and engaging.
- Learning to work with it is simple.
- Drag and drop editor.
- A/B testing.
- Poor user experience.
- Free trial: ✅
- Paid plans: Start from $99/month.
WishPond is a platform that helps businesses build sales funnels by creating landing pages, marketing automation, contests and promos, forms, and pop-ups. WishPond has lots of sweepstakes, landing page templates, and pop-ups for running giveaways.
- Email marketing A/B testing.
- Integration with your email marketing software.
- No visual sales funnel builder.
- Free trial: To start their free trial, you should talk with a specialist.
- Paid plans: You should talk with a specialist to start their paid plans.
Kajabi is mainly suited for content creators. However, it includes tools for creating sales funnels, such as email marketing, landing page builder, and check-out pages. You can also use Kajabi to automate targeted marketing campaigns, process payments, and access several marketing tools in one single platform.
- No coding is needed for building landing pages.
- Built-in shopping cart with no transaction fees.
- Customizable templates.
- Its assessment customization is limited.
- Free trial: Each plan has a free trial.
- Paid plans: Start from $149/month.
Now that you have come this far, you can choose the best sales funnel software solution based on your budget and business needs. You definitely need sales funnel software, so don’t postpone acquiring one.
In this article, we introduced ten sales funnel software programs, along with their pros, cons, and pricing, so that you can make the best decision.
WatchThemLive is our first choice among the tools we introduced because it enables you to make decisions based on actual user behavior. Sign up and choose the plan that suits you the best.